snow

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tapori gang....Meri awaaz suno!!!!!


Chuckle….Tapori gang ,ur comments deserve a reply that comprises an entire post.

Some people are not meant for marriage.I mean God did not design them to be married.And I was one of those people.What happens when a person gets into a situation which is beyond all his mental capabilities? He goes mad.Same case here.If u thot I was mad before marriage then now I am stark staring mad.Forget about following Buddha cos the good saint wud lift up his robes and run for his life if he saw me follow him.

Take a good long look at me,dudes,cos they don’t make wives in this model anymore.I am the ultimate insane wife who spends a Sunday afternoon ironing all her husband’s clothes including his t-shirts cos she fears that she may not have time to do it on a daily basis(Yikesss!!!),the wife who insists on cooking shrimp fried rice even when she is dead tired and would gladly eat bread but for the fact that he hates bread and rolls out chappathis on a weekday(huh,ever heard of the folks in Somalia???),the crazy coot who massages his feet cos hers feel like lead(an aching lump of lead),who is paranoid about him falling sick and checks daily whether he has toweled his hair dry properly(if not she towels it dry too...sheesh!!),the woman who hates letting him wash the dishes even when she can hardly stand straight and who makes her hubby’s favorite food for the weekend. And still manages to put in 8 hrs of work everyday at office and change her nailpolish thrice a week cos her husband likes it(Disgusting!!!).I never even used nailpolish before marriage.and in spite of all this,my house does NOT look like its been hit by a hurricane.You wud think I wud be proud of myself but frankly,I think am bonkers and seriously need to see the kind of doc who tightens the nuts and bolts on human heads.To those smartalecks who are contemplating writing a comment on how I was born without bolts,let me tell you.Spare urself the trouble cos ...I KNOW !!!...

Trust me ,boys,they don’t make wives like that anymore.As for me? I was someone who never intended to get married.My standard reply to anyone who asked me when I was getting married went something like this.”Tell me one good reason for marrying.Right now I need to cook when I am hungry, wash up what I use and clean up only the messes that I make.If I marry , I’ll have to cook when the dude is hungry,and clean up his messes too.Do I look nuts to marry and complicate my life?”I proclaimed that if I married I wud marry a chef and if I don’t marry a chef then the dude I marry need not expect me to cook.He can cook when he is hungry and since he is anyway cooking , he may as well cook a little bit extra for me.....sigh!!! So why did I marry one of yours? cos I fell in love with him.Simple and straight. And lost my marbles into the bargain.

Women who work would ostracize me from the girlie world and throw stones at me.Cos am breaking all the norms but then I was always a rebel.If you are waiting for a review from Anup to think about marriage then forget it.You would be walking into a snakepit with your eyes shut.Cos I repeat, they don’t make wives like that anymore.Try telling the gal u are gonna marry that u expect her to iron ur clothes,cook,clean and hold a full-time job.It’s like asking Hulk Hogan to do the ballet.Not only is it impossible but also dangerous. and I promise she’ll blast ur eardrums off onto planet Pluto.
So don’t walk into marriage expecting to find your shelves filled with ironed clothes and lovely smells coming from the kitchen as well a fat paycheck every fifteen days.You will be disappointed.Show some respect and fairness and you will be treated like a king,cos beside her King, every woman has a queen’s throne.(Dont u dare tell ur wives abt how I rule my kingdom!!! I'll sue u for slander and sue ur wife for assault.So there!)


So what converted me?Sigh!!! I sure wish I knew.
My ex-roomie cried at my wedding and you ask me who’s fate was the gal crying at.
Without doubt,mine !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.
Just wondering why Anup is never commenting on any of your posts. Does he concur with the claims made ? :-)

Will not comment on the nuts and bolts as it may not be advisable for my health. BTW, when were you in Somalia ? And did you tell Anup before marriage that you were from there ? :-)

Hulk Hogan doing a ballet would be good. :-) Good one that.

Respect part. It is always there, Anu. Afterall , you are our Bhabhi.

Don't know if you have heard this joke.
I want a wife who is good looking, who can sing and dance well, who has a good job and who can look after my children well. I can manage it well if all these women don't know each other.

anu said...

"I want a wife who is good looking, who can sing and dance well, who has a good job and who can look after my children well. I can manage it well if all these women don't know each other."

and u say women have high expectations???
What are u?Draupadi incarnate?

As for my partner not commenting on my blogs...well, he has been busy earning his "bread"...but i guess he can find some time to comment on his biwi's blogs......over to u,Partner...

Anonymous said...

:-)
told you that was a joke. I have no expectations whatsoever.

will wait for Anup's comments. have not heard from him after his marriage ? is he doing ok ? :D

anu said...

Snort!!!!! He is perfectly fine....Huh!!Partner, partner!!! please do comment...my reputation is in tatters.

anu said...

and thanks for the wishes on our anniversary...we have stuck with one another for a month now...work got a bit hectic and cud not comment earlier....

Anonymous said...

Anup, u there ? :-)
Anu,despite all your attempts, he is not commenting on any of the blogs.He doesn't agree to all the tall claims made.

What did you say ? He is busy earning his bread ? He would still have got time if he was earning a Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Out of Hibernation...After watching Jodha Akbar ,
I am full of energy and wouldnt mind fighting an elephant right now..
I would highly recommend that movie for people who havent been sleeping well...no better solution I guarantee that..

Well for my BIBI's claims...all of it is true...ek ek labz jo uslke kalam se likha gaya hai...sach hai..
and Noooo...she doesnt have her hands around my neck when I am typing all this -:)