snow

Thursday, January 3, 2008

As I move into the light

Farewell....to my dear friends who are still wandering blindly in the alleys of "single-hood"(bachelorhood can be applied only to the male members).As I step into the light on Jan 20th ,I pity you all your lost meanderings thru the tunnels of darkness and remember you all fondly.
Thank you….to my dear friends who have already fallen into the well of matrimony for the enthusiasm you show in dragging me too there.
(Enna kolupu le !)Santhosh,wisely has chosen to follow my path and I welcome and appreciate his wisdom.To the rest,I hope you will all take the wise decision soon and…..follow me …. …jump into the marital well!!!!!

All comments are invited and appreciated.

P.S. Please don’t try the same old boring beaten comment abt how Anup is the one who fell into the well!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anu,

We have to wait and watch if that was a wise decision :-)

As you say in a stock market, xyz is a wonderful company to hold and you can reap benefits, but later you realise that it is not so and that you have burnt your fingers.
Marriage is not something that I can escape but am still not convinced that it is better than bachelorhood. :-)
A few months from now, we will ask Anup how it is going on for him and then decide how early or late can we go about it.

What say ?

Btw, did you know on whose fate was your ex-roommate crying on your marriage ?

Anonymous said...

Anu,

Happy wedding Anmonversary....i hope this word makes some meaning, :-)

jus browsing the blog and some bolt passed by !!!Feb20th!!!

hope u still like bolts and nuts

anu said...

I love nuts and bolts...:-)and thanks for wishin my Anmonversary....it wud have made sense only to ppl without bolts...:-) chuckle...and in return I hope u find ur own bolt as soon as possible